The annual Super Bowl is amongst us, and if you’re hosting the party this year then you most certainly do not want to miss out on these three simple yet delicious recipes. From bite size finger food to dips, these recipes will come together to make an unforgettable game day. For some, the food at the parties are what makes game day the most memorable aside from the commercials, and the game itself. So, I completely understand how important a variety of tasty foods are which brings me to recipe number one of three.
Image by: Community Table
Turkey BBQ Quesadillas
- 1 pack of tortillas
- 1 lb. of ground turkey
- 1 pack of shredded cheese
- 2 bottles of BBQ Sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp. hot sauce
- 1½ tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp. garlic salt
- 2 tbsp. pepper
- ½ tomato
- 1 can of corn
- 1 onion
- Season turkey meat in a skillet with garlic salt, parsley leaves, pepper and let cook for 10 mins until the ground turkey is brown.
- Add BBQ sauce and hot sauce into the skillet with the ground turkey and let simmer for 5 to 10 mins more. While this is cooking, toast your tortillas in another pan with a little butter.
- Add desired amount of cooked turkey meat in each tortilla. Sprinkle desired amount of cheese, parsley leaves, tomato, onion & corn.
- Complete step 3 until turkey meat is finished.
- Cut each tortilla in 2 halves. Serve & enjoy!
Image by: Fun Food Magazine
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (or cauliflower for non-meat eaters)
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened so sprinkling can come easily)
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles (or shredded)
- ½ cup of ranch dressing
- ½ cup FRANK’S Red HotBuffalo Wings Sauce
- Green onions (if desired)
- Baking dish
- Being that your chicken is already cooked, preheat oven to 360 degrees.
- While oven is warming, mix ALL ingredients in a bowl
- Spoon the mixture into a 1-quart baking dish
- Place in oven for 25-30 mins (until cooked through thoroughly)
- Sprinkle green onions, serve with your choice of sides (chips or veggies) & enjoy!
Image by: McCormick
Roasted Garlic Deviled Eggs
- 12 or 24 hard-boiled large eggs
- 2 whole garlic bulbs
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil (cooking oil)
- 1 ½ cup of mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt for fewer calories)
- 1 tsp. of paprika
- 2 tbsp. parmesan grated cheese
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees.
- Without peeling or separating the cloves, cut the top of the garlic bulb off so you can see each individual cloves.
- Drizzle a dash of your olive oil on the cut cloves, wrap in foil.
- Place into oven and bake until cloves are soft (brownish) for about 45mins.
- Once they’re done, unwrap and let cool completely.
- Remove the yellow yolk from the egg in a bowl, keeping the whites. Squeeze the garlic into the bowl with yolk.
- Mash it all up with a fork, add your mayonnaise, cheese and paprika, and STIR WHAT YOUR MOMMA GAVE YA!
- Fill your egg whites with the mixture.
- Cover all eggs with aluminum foil until you’re ready to serve!